I have been helping people in Waterloo Region buy, sell and value real estate since 1985.
That means I have the experience, knowledge and track record to help you accomplish your real estate goals.
My mission is to help people move to a better place. This means that underlying every decision I make and every action I take, my intent is to leave my clients in a better place than before we met. My desire is for them to be financially healthy, happy in their new home, feeling good about the process and eager to refer me to their family and friends.
My processes, systems and checklists will ensure that your purchase or sale goes as smoothly and stress free as possible.
Associations and Memberships
- Canadian Real Estate Association (1985-Present)
- Ontario Real Estate Association (1985-Present)
- Kitchener Waterloo Association of Realtors (1985-Present)
- Real Estate Council of Ontario (Licensed 1985-Present) – Registration No. 2397592
- Appraisal Institute of Canada (1990-Present) – Registration No. 701042
- Education and Professional Designations
Appraisal Institute of Canada
Canadian Residential Appraiser (CRA) – (1992, Retired 2015)
Wilfrid Laurier University
Business Administration, Diploma (1993)
Broker Registration Program (Currently Enrolled, 2016-Present)
- Free Market Evaluations
- Single Family Home Sales
- Condominium Sales
- Retirement Downsizing
- Multi-family Residential & Apartment Building Sales
- Investment Property Analysis & Valuations
- Valuation Letters for Estate Sales, Separation/ Divorce/Dispute Settlements etc.
Contact Me Now
Use the form below to send me an instant message.